Visa, a global payments technology company, and designjuction, the leading annual exhibition for contemporary interior design and culture, have collaborated yet again to launch the Visa London Promotion, a month-long season of incredible opportunities to experience the creative and cutting-edge side of London, exclusively available to Visa cardholders visiting the city.
The Visa London Promotion, which runs from 9 September to 9 October 2015, will feature unmatched shopping, cultural and lifestyle discounts for Visa cardholders at more than 40 iconic fashion and retail stores, restaurants, hotels and cultural sites, including exclusive merchant offers on Visa premium cards – Gold, Platinum, Signature and Infinite.
Karim Beg, Head of Marketing at Visa MENA, said: “London is a popular holiday destination for residents in the Middle East. In fact the latest Visa Global Travel Intentions Study puts the UK among the top five most-visited destinations in 2015 for travelers from the MENA region. With the designjunction show scheduled in September, we expect to see a peak in visitors from the region in London, which is why we have partnered with the organizers to roll out the Visa London Promotion.
“As always, travelling with Visa is doubly rewarding, and in this case more so with the range of deals on offer, from shopping to hospitality discounts. Visa cardholders from the Middle East will be able to enjoy more than 50 unique offers, all of which are redeemable when you pay by Visa.”
Exclusive offers from leading design-led stores and fashion houses include:
- 10% off at two of London’s iconic furniture stores Heal’s and The Conran Shop;
- A free personal shopping experience at fashionable women’s shoe designer Charlotte Olympia;
- Prize draws for £100’s worth of shopping vouchers from fashion legend Karen Millen and American retailer Anthropologie, as well as free international delivery from The Shop at Bluebird, Duke Street Emporium and Temperley London.
- For those who prefer to shop online, visit leading interior design store Nest.co.uk for 15% off all purchases.
Visa cardholders will also be able to enjoy London’s culinary delights with offers to whet the appetite. They include:
- A complimentary glass of champagne at Chelsea’s celebrity hangout The Bluebird, Fenchurch Street’s stunning indoor oasis Sky Garden and leading brasserie in Mayfair Quaglinos;
- There are special set menu discounts at popular American style Restaurants Avenue and Joe Allen;
- Three courses forGBP£35 at The Landmark’s Winter Garden and complimentary entry for Visa premium cardholders plus one at the exclusive Cuckoo Club
For a chance to experience London’s rich cultural offering, cardholders can choose from a range of special offers, including:
- From 24-27 September, Visa premium cardholders will be able to visit London’s leading design destination designjunction absolutely free, and enjoy hospitality in the VIP lounge.
- Visa premium Cardholders can also experience one of London’s truly remarkable delights at Sir John Soane’s Museum, enjoying a glass of prosecco followed by a candlelit tour.
- In addition, Visa premium Cardholders can discover The Design Museum and London Transport Museum an exclusive 15% off on ticket sales.
To top off the trip with great hospitality offers, the Visa London Promotion also features an eclectic selection of hotels to choose from:
- Partnering with Radisson Blu Edwardian Group, a distinctive collection of luxury hotels across London, all Visa cardholders will receive an exclusive 10% discount as well as a complimentary room upgrade. The offer can be redeemed across seven centrally-located hotels including The Berkshire, Bloomsbury Street Hotel, Hampshire Hotel, Grafton Hotel, Kenilworth Hotel, Mercer Street Hotel and Sussex Hotel.
- For the full 5-star experience Visa cardholders can head to the legendary May Fair Hotel where the 10% off discount will also apply.